TROA Board meeting via ZOOM minutes 6/5/2020 10 AM
Board members present: Tim Block, Lucy Bryson, Dave Butler, Jame Enns, Elizabeth Lutes and Brad Treadwell
Guests present: Mark Blaskovich, Tammy Miller and Loraine Sufficool
Meeting was led by Elizabeth as our acting president.
1) Appoint new member to the Board to fill Kelly Jesse’s vacant seat. Mark Blaskovich was nominated. A motion was made, seconded and passed unanimously. Mark is now a member of the Board.
2) Appoint new ARS chairman. Dave Butler has volunteered to fill this position on the Board. This job entails coordinating ARS projects and presenting them to the Board.
a. Open business under ARS:
i. Outside lights at two different homeowners. One member of the Board has received complaints from neighboring houses.
ii. Barking dogs
iii. Removal of Zircon from one homeowners’ lot per an agreement the Board made with them.
iv. It was recommended we send out a note in July highlighting these items in our new Rules and Regulations as a reminder.
3) Jamie brought up creating a ballot for voting on the new budget at the annual meeting There was discussion about this and we decided to schedule another Board meeting to finalize the details of the annual meeting.
4) Voting packets for the new CCR’s went in the mail on June 3. Board members will start making follow up calls the end of next week.
5) Next Board meeting is scheduled for June 30, 2020 at 6 PM via ZOOM. Items on the agenda include: annual budget, status of voting on CCR’s and prep for annual meeting.