Timberdale Ranch Owners Association

Board of Directors Meeting Minutes

Location:        Timberdale Ranch, CR 504, CO

Date:               08/20/2019

Time:              6:31 PM

Directors Present

Tim Block, Lucy Bryson, Jamie Enns, Elizabeth Lutes, Jim Tencza, Brad Treadwell

Guests Present

Fran Block, Simone Crouchelli, Cathy Enns, Debra Hendricks, Jason Kaminsky, Dick Sufficool, Loraine Sufficool, Peggy Treadwell

1.    Honoring Dick Sufficool

a.    The board recognized Dick Sufficool for his many years of service both while serving as a member of the board as well as a private home owner. Brad presented him with a small token of the board’s appreciation.

2.    Election of Officers

a.    The board elected the following officers for the current term:

                      I.        President – Jim Tencza

                    II.        Vice-President – Elizabeth Lutes

                   III.        Treasurer – Jamie Enns

                  IV.        Secretary – Lucy Bryson

                    V.        Chairperson Architectural Standards Committee – Kelly Jesse

                  VI.        Roads and Common Areas Manager – Brad Treadwell

                 VII.        Communications Manager – Tim Block

b.    Tim also agreed to assist Brad and Kelly as necessary.

3.    Process for Reviewing Agendas

a.    The board discussed a process for soliciting topics from ranch owners and including them on the meeting agenda.

b.    It was decided that:

                      I.        Items will be requested when the meeting notification is emailed at least 10 days before the meeting is scheduled.

                    II.        All new topics, both those submitted ahead of time and those brought to the meeting, will be put forward at the beginning of the meeting and the Board will determine whether these will be addressed at the meeting, deferred until later, or otherwise handled.

4.    Legal

a.    Jim read the letter he sent to Tracy Cross, Attorney, in preparation for meeting with her on Wednesday, August 21. The letter included Timberdale Ranch’s governance documents as well as a list of key topics to be discussed.

b.    Jim read the letter he sent to the Hedemarks. He will check with Tracy to see if homeowner site plans can be shared with other home owners. Her response will determine our response to the Hedemarks’ request to see the Kaminsky site plan.

c.     Jim described the process, including a series of 3 letters, for addressing ranch owners’ violations of covenants and guidelines.

5.    Administration

a.    Jim suggested we obtain a lockable 4 drawer file cabinet to be kept in the Ranch office for association documents.

b.    Lucy offered one of her cabinets. The board accepted.

c.     Jamie volunteered to set-up an email account that can be used by all directors for conducting association business on-line.

d.    Elizabeth agreed to make sure that decisions made via e-mail are captured in a separate e-mail string including the TROA BOD gmail address, save them as pdf’s and post them on-line as appropriate.

6.    Next Meeting

a.    The next BoD meeting was scheduled for Tuesday, September 24, 2019 at 6:00 pm.

7.    Meeting Adjourned

a.    The meeting was adjourned at 7:34 PM.